Wednesday 22 April 2015

Happy Birthday Sister

In the holiday my family and cousins and I had a birthday at my house because it was my sister tafaoata birthday she has turned 12 and she is a year 8 at pt england school. We had a lot of food we were loaded with food and hair is the food the we ate KFC, McDonald, chicken & chips, and lucky last butter chicken and chips. Then we had ice cream and chocolate cake. After that I gave my sister a birthday dance present the song was now watch me whip & nea nea. At the end of a party have u ever went outside and play pool table? At the end of the birthday i just said goodbye to my cousins and me aunty. I felt lazy tired and fat the thing that i enjoyed was eating the food and having fun with my family and cousins.Next time i hope that we have the same food and the same cake and this is so funny i ask my mum if we can go to the beach at night because I was so tired have you ever ask your mum that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.