Wednesday 11 February 2015

All about me

Welcome to my blog my name is Faioso. My favorite thing is rugby and sports. Guess what I am a year 5 student at Point England School I am in class 9 and my teacher is Mr Baxendine. Have you ever finished your writing, maths and art in one day? In my family we all clean in the weekend and in the weekdays me, my sister who goes to Point England School and she is a year 8 and my brother who goes to Sacred Heart College and he is year 11 we read books [and my Mum and Dad just sleep]! What I enjoy in my family is that I get to spend time with my family and cousins in the weekend.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Faioso,
    I like your writing that you have wrote about your favourite things and about your family. I have enjoyed reading your writing. Keep up the good work.
    Love Ata

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.