Thursday 13 November 2014

Manaiakalani film Festival

Manaiakalani is a group of 11 school from Glen Innes, that is about 2000 kids. We have a Film Festival every year. This means that you make a movie and then you send is to the Manaiakalani people and it doesn't matter if you have a bad movie. We went to Sylvia Park to watch out movies. There were a lot of us, I went in the second bus with all of my friends. My favorite movie was Me Tv by class 2. It was my favorite movie because it had a horror part at the end and I liked the bit when they were playing on the ps3. We watched it in a huge, dark, theater and it was called the biggest Extreme Screen. I cant wait until next year so we can make another amazing movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.